<$BlogRSDURL$>

Janel's Place

Sometimes sparks of genius just have to be typed.

Sunday, September 18, 2005

Sunday Sunday 

Schroeder gone? Newly elected Afghan legislature? Condi threatening U.N. santions in Iran? Israelis out of Gaza? All these things go on while I sort flies.

It's been a week of flies, chicken drownings, and a heart-rending horse issue. My little starving Appy down the road was too far gone to save, so we got her home only to put her down an hour later. I guess I need a little more reality educated into me, and will take to heart the "better a little too early than a lot too late" advice when it comes to ending animal suffering. I hate death. Always have. Who doesn't?

Well I guess I'll go see what Pastor Meyer has to say about people coming from gaseous energy fluctuations. I wonder if I'm past all that now because I don't really feel the need to go. My inane love of arguing is ebbing away and I'm on the hunt for a better approach. Man! People are annoying.

Comments: Post a Comment

[Top]

Eowyn

Eowyn

If I were a character in The Lord of the Rings, I would be Eowyn, Woman of Rohan, niece of King Theoden and sister of Eomer.

In the movie, I am played by Miranda Otto.

Who would you be?
Zovakware Lord of the Rings Test with Perseus Web Survey Software