<$BlogRSDURL$>

Janel's Place

Sometimes sparks of genius just have to be typed.

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Grapes of wrath 

I can't think of anything terribly profound to say at this moment. I still haven't written about the awesomeness of the Mental Health Institute. I can't tonight. I'm still imagining that I will arise before the sun to do a western blot... and holy cow I've just killed my first mosquito of the year.

I was whining about not wanting to read papers today. Yet I have a great dad, completely healthy and alive siblings, and I'm not even divorced yet. I'm very blessed and I should really quit all whining. I don't have primordial dwarfism, I'm not addicted to steroids, I don't live in a country with black mombas, I found $14 in my pants pocket, I'm a legal U.S. citizen, and the Bean Cycle has coffee refills for 25 cents. Why in the world do I ever complain?

Final FYI: blowing up grapes in the microwave is super fun. If you cut a grape in half and leave the skin connected it will burst into flames in about 7 seconds.

Comments: Post a Comment

[Top]

Eowyn

Eowyn

If I were a character in The Lord of the Rings, I would be Eowyn, Woman of Rohan, niece of King Theoden and sister of Eomer.

In the movie, I am played by Miranda Otto.

Who would you be?
Zovakware Lord of the Rings Test with Perseus Web Survey Software