<$BlogRSDURL$>

Janel's Place

Sometimes sparks of genius just have to be typed.

Friday, May 05, 2006

Mark rocks 

Just when you think you've heard it all, you discover a streaker in the gospel of Mark. The Bible is so not boring.

I "lacked enthusiasm" in lab meeting this afternoon. I am becoming one of those dreaded scientists that give boring talks. This IS bad. I tend to talk lowly and slowly when brainpower is low. Saves energy. I don't mean to scare people. Come to think of it, O'Neil gave up way too easily on that gradient gel debate. I must have been scary.

Well good grief it's midnight again and I'm supposed to use my brain tomorrow morning. The thing about low brainpower and high caffeine in the morning is that it manifests itself in great weirdness. This will be good for final exam discussions of pertinent issues in epidemiological research encountered by my highly educated multi-doctorial classmates. I will probably tell them all about the streaker in the gospel of Mark. Surely it scared nearby sheep and stress is a risk factor for disease which could certainly have lead to an FMD outbreak in Jerusalem which could have lead to inter-species viral recombination creating issues in middle eastern animal health and welfare that persist even today, and without knowledge of the true cause there may be another episode.

Random T-bred names are popping into my head these days and I can't stop them. That is what I get for indulging in 10 minutes of reading pre-Kentucky Derby news. Tonight's featured horses in Janel's brain are Mumtaz Begum and Demons Begone.

Gotta sleep.

Comments: Post a Comment

[Top]

Eowyn

Eowyn

If I were a character in The Lord of the Rings, I would be Eowyn, Woman of Rohan, niece of King Theoden and sister of Eomer.

In the movie, I am played by Miranda Otto.

Who would you be?
Zovakware Lord of the Rings Test with Perseus Web Survey Software