<$BlogRSDURL$>

Janel's Place

Sometimes sparks of genius just have to be typed.

Monday, April 17, 2006

Sigh 



I do not care of septic calves,
This lab means less and less,
Fruit flies, gels and chicken pot pies
Do not bring happiness.

Logistic graphs are horrible,
The estimates aren't right,
My cows are reabsorbing milk,
It's going to be a long night.

Man. This stuff is insane. I can't believe people do this for a living. Maybe it will make more sense if I go stick my head in the fridge for a while. My larvae are crawling up the walls and need to be electrocuted. If I ever figure out how age affects the association between swollen umbilicus and septicemia in calves I can proceed to electrocute my larvae. Perhaps I am the only person in the world to have ever written a sentence like that. How very special.

Comments: Post a Comment

[Top]

Eowyn

Eowyn

If I were a character in The Lord of the Rings, I would be Eowyn, Woman of Rohan, niece of King Theoden and sister of Eomer.

In the movie, I am played by Miranda Otto.

Who would you be?
Zovakware Lord of the Rings Test with Perseus Web Survey Software