<$BlogRSDURL$>

Janel's Place

Sometimes sparks of genius just have to be typed.

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Nearing the finish line. 

This is better to music. Much better.

Dedicated to the 9th graders at Preston high school, and to Joy

It’s Monday mornin’ again,
Somehow I made it out the door,
Drivin’ with my eyes half closed,
But I’m drivin’ back for more.

The weather’s snowy, cold and wet,
But I don’t really care,
I’m getting’ gray and old and fat,
Thinkin’ Man! My life’s not fair…

But I’m a graaaaaaaaad student,
Halleluuuuuuuuuujah,
It’s amaaaaaaazing, it’s cool,
It’s greater than my wildest dreams,
I’m a laboratory fooooooooool…

It’s all I want, it’s all I need,
Though I’m sleep-deprived, starving and poor,

Oh why don’t you just come with me,
(Oh yeah)
Join me in graaaaaaad school.
-----------------------------------------
P.S. HI Hee Jin. I miss you like crazy, I'm coming to take over your bench.

Comments: Post a Comment

[Top]

Eowyn

Eowyn

If I were a character in The Lord of the Rings, I would be Eowyn, Woman of Rohan, niece of King Theoden and sister of Eomer.

In the movie, I am played by Miranda Otto.

Who would you be?
Zovakware Lord of the Rings Test with Perseus Web Survey Software