<$BlogRSDURL$>

Janel's Place

Sometimes sparks of genius just have to be typed.

Friday, March 24, 2006

They won't get out 

I'm not really in the mood to blog. But this moment should live in infamy. I'm done with my chapter.

What else. Salmon in Chile get sea lice and feel itchy so they jump out of the water so they can slap themselves on the way back in. A Chilian fish vet said so. I was on the news for 2 seconds and my first and only broadcasted message to the peoples of Channel 9 viewership was "They won't get out." Referring to flies. 9th graders are afraid to put fly vials under their armpits.

I need to go home. Tomorrow I will discover a new sense of purpose for myself now that my chapter is done. Part of that purpose will be to try and catch llamas. Again. These are most likely not the llamas for me, I think they are boys, they probably have berzerk male syndrome, but it will be fun trying to catch them anyway. A good chance to observe llama behavior under conditions of severe llama displeasure. Perhaps they will spit on me.

If I wait a little longer I may get stopped by my favorite police officer. He likes to stop people at 3 am and make sure they're not drunk. I think that's nice of him. It's good that I did not opt to bring beer to the lab on that very very long and frustrating night.

I don't really want to go home. I want to stay here and sit outside Jim's door and hold my chapter. I shouldn't do that though, that would scare people. I'll go home.

Comments: Post a Comment

[Top]

Eowyn

Eowyn

If I were a character in The Lord of the Rings, I would be Eowyn, Woman of Rohan, niece of King Theoden and sister of Eomer.

In the movie, I am played by Miranda Otto.

Who would you be?
Zovakware Lord of the Rings Test with Perseus Web Survey Software