<$BlogRSDURL$>

Janel's Place

Sometimes sparks of genius just have to be typed.

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Bad Fly 

There's a fruit fly fighting me for my sandwich. My brains are shmoozing down a gel. My car is dirty. What is time? What is time, times and half a time? Flies are best because they have an extra RNAseIII domain on their Drosha. And I actually don't think DICER complex similarities across kingdoms alarmingly support the RNA-world hypothesis and therefore seminar was not as exciting as it could have been. Man this fly is after me. I stabbed myself in the leg with an SDS-PAGE running buffer needle.

It was a pretty good day, starting off with nice mule kisses. OOH I just killed the fly. Looks like wild type. A boy. Anyway, I had class out at the vet school again this morning, and when I got back to campus and reached into the back of the car for my bag, I discovered a giant creamy slime-wad running down my shirt. It was confusing for a while... then I remembered hugging the St. Bernard on the way out of the vet school. A slime-wad that big could only come from a St. Bernard.

Well I need to knock out this chapter. One reference insertion as number 11 involves roughly 300 number changes throughout the text. That is why the arcane referencing "by order of use" method is arcane and should be eliminated from human thinking for all time. But I have a brownie so I'm not mad.

Comments: Post a Comment

[Top]

Eowyn

Eowyn

If I were a character in The Lord of the Rings, I would be Eowyn, Woman of Rohan, niece of King Theoden and sister of Eomer.

In the movie, I am played by Miranda Otto.

Who would you be?
Zovakware Lord of the Rings Test with Perseus Web Survey Software