<$BlogRSDURL$>

Janel's Place

Sometimes sparks of genius just have to be typed.

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Long time married 

25 years my parents have been married. They're good parents, I should go and visit them. But I'm here in the lab. I'm not excited about science today. I'm craving an adventure. A short one. I looked through my Japan blog today and remembered how lonely that was. It's lonely here too, but I have Max and a cell phone.

I hate the devil this weekend. There are so many people I care about who don't give 2 min thought to their eternal souls. Most of them don't believe there are such things as souls, and "life-after-death" is something to wait and see if it exists. What if it's too late then? Do you think God, if there is one, can be messed with like that? He is merciful, obviously He is merciful, but He is still righteous. This Book I have is so vast, so sensible, so full of truth, so full of raw history and awesome and humbling looks into the very mind of God, and people don't see that, ^#$* the devil! Sometimes I want the world to end so no more people will come into it and reject Him, but that is the glass half-empty view. This gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world for a witness to all nations, and then the end will come. Maybe for every person I know who continues to ignore Him on a daily basis there are ten others that receive their lives. And "my people" still have a chance to find Him while they still have breath. If I give up on them then the *&#% devil wins a round.

Caffeine levels are too low to do science. I watched 4 minutes of "Anaconda" last night and had a horrible snake dream, followed by one where my sister introduced me to her new two-headed boyfriend who liked to take one of his heads off and put it on his arm and talk to it. Brains are so weird, I can't imagine studying anything else. I need to email George Bush and see if he'll let me come and cook him some portabello fajitas in a couple of weeks. He never responds to my emails. Hard to believe, I know.


Comments: Post a Comment

[Top]

Eowyn

Eowyn

If I were a character in The Lord of the Rings, I would be Eowyn, Woman of Rohan, niece of King Theoden and sister of Eomer.

In the movie, I am played by Miranda Otto.

Who would you be?
Zovakware Lord of the Rings Test with Perseus Web Survey Software