<$BlogRSDURL$>

Janel's Place

Sometimes sparks of genius just have to be typed.

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Home, home at the alpaca ranch 

I survived another semester. 5/8. Taking care of some alpacas, dogs and chickens for a couple of weeks, sitting in the somewhat chilly guesthouse with Mr. Puppy Face, watching Freaky Friday. Did some Christmas shopping, did some sleeping, learning how to cope in the normal world where the normal people are again. I seriously love this movie. Must watch more =)

Comments: Post a Comment

[Top]

Eowyn

Eowyn

If I were a character in The Lord of the Rings, I would be Eowyn, Woman of Rohan, niece of King Theoden and sister of Eomer.

In the movie, I am played by Miranda Otto.

Who would you be?
Zovakware Lord of the Rings Test with Perseus Web Survey Software