<$BlogRSDURL$>

Janel's Place

Sometimes sparks of genius just have to be typed.

Monday, September 19, 2005

Listening to the fridge 

How many hours have I logged listening to that fridge? It's that annoying part of the day where I would like to go home, and can, but it's too dark to go for a ride. I may be collecting some fabulous flies with red eyes tomorrow. That's not exciting, I have at least 2 crosses to go before I find out if I wasted a year making these flies or not. I'm in a genuinely bad mood. I've been in it since yesterday and I need to get out of it. Generally when I find out that the Ark of the Covenant was an electrical capacitor and the Levites had special insulated robes I am entertained for a week. What will you come up with next Dad? And where do you find these things and why do you believe them? It would be a relief to not give a darn what other people believe, let me tell you, but I'm not going to get to that happy place. It's not real.

I have a new nephew. WHOA! His picture is online now! Check out this adorable little duck!
http://www.uch.org/babies_fr.asp?URLid=3L4O3N5D3P

Bad mood all gone. Awwwwwwwwwwww what a cute baby!

Comments: Post a Comment

[Top]

Eowyn

Eowyn

If I were a character in The Lord of the Rings, I would be Eowyn, Woman of Rohan, niece of King Theoden and sister of Eomer.

In the movie, I am played by Miranda Otto.

Who would you be?
Zovakware Lord of the Rings Test with Perseus Web Survey Software