<$BlogRSDURL$>

Janel's Place

Sometimes sparks of genius just have to be typed.

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Tired and... tired. 

Howling wind of Loveland. Brain flatlined about an hour ago. Maybe the most important thing to know for today is that chloramphenical can cause aplastic anemia. I don't need to remember the orange kitty that had to die, I don't need to think about the neurologic pigeon that Mr. Furrball probably found and ate today, I should think about discussing cofilin with an intelligent audience but nobody can make me do that right now. Shoot, I don't actually WANT to do anything right now except stare straight ahead. Creativity, where hath thou gone? Into the tomb of science. I'm still not comfortable with neurologic being an adjective, or even a word.

I keep dreaming about giving very realistic speeches to people who are making bad life decisions. These kinds of dreams would be more useful if directed at self. I still seem to be the only person I can control. Last Sunday I got a nice little thought from a girl at church though... Jesus actually loves my friends and family more than I do. That is a hopeful scenario, as when I'm out of ideas He can keep working on them. If I could just have a coffee with Him.... Speaking of church... nyeh, don't want to think about that right now either. I can't figure out what is going ON, I think I'll spend tonight kicking back in the easy chair of God's sovereignty. Dude, that's what everybody is doing, even the people who don't strike me as lazy.

Actually I do want to remember something about that kitty. Pancreatitis, hepatic lipidosis and heart murmur are a... crap what did he say they were? Something like the deathly triad, or some other sinister name.

Tomorrow is another day, I'm going to go sit in that corner over there and try not to think about it. How shall I make a neuron wake up? Revelation? Perhaps I shall let it sleep.

Comments: Post a Comment

[Top]

Eowyn

Eowyn

If I were a character in The Lord of the Rings, I would be Eowyn, Woman of Rohan, niece of King Theoden and sister of Eomer.

In the movie, I am played by Miranda Otto.

Who would you be?
Zovakware Lord of the Rings Test with Perseus Web Survey Software