<$BlogRSDURL$>

Janel's Place

Sometimes sparks of genius just have to be typed.

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Good morning 

Good morning. It is Tuesday and I do not have lab meeting. I will go and sort some flies just as soon as I say something profound.

In the morning, I am in a fuzz,
I remember a chicken, at least I think that's what it was,
I grabbed him by the tail and he cussed me out,
He will hate me until the end of his days no doubt.

I have to go sort flies,
I think I know why,
But because it's so early
I won't really try,
To explain why I spend so much time with these bugs,
Could be fame, money, weirdness or drugs.

It's best not to know why we does what we does,
That's why we go to work with our brains in a fuzz.

Comments: Post a Comment

[Top]

Eowyn

Eowyn

If I were a character in The Lord of the Rings, I would be Eowyn, Woman of Rohan, niece of King Theoden and sister of Eomer.

In the movie, I am played by Miranda Otto.

Who would you be?
Zovakware Lord of the Rings Test with Perseus Web Survey Software