<$BlogRSDURL$>

Janel's Place

Sometimes sparks of genius just have to be typed.

Friday, December 23, 2005

Merry Christmas Eve Eve 

Carin and I are flipping and hydrating flies while drinking wine coolers and listening to chorale Christmas music. The nerds left on the premises are few and proud. Must be off to get some stuffing from Walmart. I'm afraid to go in there, it's going to be very scary.

It would be nice to go home this weekend... sigh. Vegging out and watching Christmas movies sounds like fun. Cleaning the rabbit cage sounds not so fun. I bought a bale of straw today though, it will be a Christmas present for the bunnies and chickens.

This year, it's awesome not to have a brother in Iraq, it's awesome to be going to see some family even if it's after Christmas, it's awesome to have a cell phone with free ("free") mobile-to-mobile so I can bug people all day every day, it's great that some heartbreaking friend issues are a year behind, it's nice that there is a small possibility that I mailed out Christmas presents in time to get there this year, I have surreal memories of visiting the far, far away land of Japan to mull over, I have 6 more animals than last year to play with, I have 95% more great Christian friends than I had last year and I get to have Christmas dinner with them....

That was a nice little reflection. I'm now in a good enough mood to go to Walmart.

Merry Christmas Eve Eve!


http://www.joe-ks.com/animals.htm

Comments:
Hey, so I just found out that I can leave comments without having to get my own site! Just to let you know I have no human children yet either. I don't even have any plants. Mom killed the cactus you gave me when I went to VFCC. Oh, well, at least that one wasn't my fault. Hope everything is going well for you. I will be heading off to Tanzania on Jan. 8th for six months. Do you have my email address? Stephanie Harr
 
Post a Comment

[Top]

Eowyn

Eowyn

If I were a character in The Lord of the Rings, I would be Eowyn, Woman of Rohan, niece of King Theoden and sister of Eomer.

In the movie, I am played by Miranda Otto.

Who would you be?
Zovakware Lord of the Rings Test with Perseus Web Survey Software