<$BlogRSDURL$>

Janel's Place

Sometimes sparks of genius just have to be typed.

Friday, December 09, 2005

Friday again 

Blah blah blah I need to go home and face the reality of the frightening situation that is my room. Knee deep in birdseed, clean and dirty laundry intermixed in the closet and all over the chairs, gross pillowcases from an even grosser attack of the bloody nose, mail stacked up for 3 weeks, sister's overdue birthday present somewhere under the heap, and now a nice stinky dead fish that has been floating upsidedown for 2 days whereby I assume he is dead but I will check for sure before trying to find a softened piece of burial ground... it was either Big Bad Bert or Little Ernie, I lost track of who was who when they were separated to prevent them from eating each other. I've had him for over 2 years, now I fear I killed him by unplugging his filter so I could sleep without the racket, not remembering that his heater was also attached to the plug and it was pretty cold in my room this week... wait a minute. Wait a minute, it is a separate plug. I probably didn't kill him.

I could blog a lot of things because a lot of things happened since the last blog. I can't sort them out right now. The fridge is hypnotizing me, I keep snapping out of a long blank stare at the computer screen and one of these times I might not snap out. Bible study was awesome last night, Daniel was a very cool dude. The book of Daniel is a good sell for vegetables as well...

...just returned from rummaging through junk in the hallway. Our secretary came into the lab and said there was some cool stuff out there from the prof who is moving out this week. Yup, I now have a book called "Understanding Abnormal Behavior." I'll let you know what I find. HI Mrs. Harr, I didn't know you visited my rantings! How's Steph?

Hunger is now contributing to delirium, I'm going to leave. It's Friday. Whew.

Comments: Post a Comment

[Top]

Eowyn

Eowyn

If I were a character in The Lord of the Rings, I would be Eowyn, Woman of Rohan, niece of King Theoden and sister of Eomer.

In the movie, I am played by Miranda Otto.

Who would you be?
Zovakware Lord of the Rings Test with Perseus Web Survey Software