<$BlogRSDURL$>

Janel's Place

Sometimes sparks of genius just have to be typed.

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Bologna 

Eating bologna in the lab. Had it for lunch too, but for lunch there was cheese to go with it. It's chicken and pork, maybe chicken legs or gizzards and pig hooves all ground up and mixed with sugar to make this slabby thing that graduate students have to eat after a crappy day in the lab where no progress was made whatsoever, and coming off of a really creepy dream with snakes in it. There were 5-6 rattlers that lived in a tire swing, then a chopped up one in a pan, and finally a gigantic green python that was creeping out of a hole in the ground but I don't think it saw me. They were all located between the garage and the small arena at Kingston Rd. It beats Hannibal Lector eating my Bible study group.

I'm so not in the mood to blog. I stayed too late to see if Carin at least could poke my maggot, but all failed and I did not even get brother-boy's package mailed so the scientific flop is also a pathetic sister. Who cares? Nobody. That's not a problem because people shouldn't care about a crappy day in science because most of them are crappy and we have to stay when we can't think of anything else to do. I didn't even get chicken food. Sigh. What will my bad boys eat tomorrow. Scientific flop, pathetic sister, chicken abuser. I really really really really really want to go home....

Comments: Post a Comment

[Top]

Eowyn

Eowyn

If I were a character in The Lord of the Rings, I would be Eowyn, Woman of Rohan, niece of King Theoden and sister of Eomer.

In the movie, I am played by Miranda Otto.

Who would you be?
Zovakware Lord of the Rings Test with Perseus Web Survey Software