<$BlogRSDURL$>

Janel's Place

Sometimes sparks of genius just have to be typed.

Thursday, October 27, 2005

More mouse pee 

I still don't get the scientist fascination with mouse pee. The olfactory system is very cool, but I have a hard time getting excited about it when the draw-in is a read-out of the molecular constituents of mouse pee. Such a bad attitude have I.

Well I need to get going. The maggots died a lot today, I don't know why. I can't find anything exciting to present in journal club because I'm tired of molecules and they are all about molecules. I'm very dazed today after staying up too late watching "The return of the fly." I have to watch it, obviously, but I fell asleep, once again, before finding out if the fly-man was re-integrated into a man or if he followed in the footsteps of his father and was squashed. It is interesting that he was instantaneously integrated into a fly-man when his father sloooowly developed a fly head and a fly arm. Mike M. in the lab pointed that out. I suppose Carin would say that there ARE some things about the movie that are just unbelievable.

Comments: Post a Comment

[Top]

Eowyn

Eowyn

If I were a character in The Lord of the Rings, I would be Eowyn, Woman of Rohan, niece of King Theoden and sister of Eomer.

In the movie, I am played by Miranda Otto.

Who would you be?
Zovakware Lord of the Rings Test with Perseus Web Survey Software