<$BlogRSDURL$>

Janel's Place

Sometimes sparks of genius just have to be typed.

Thursday, October 20, 2005

The rig 

The rig is goin' down. It's it or me, and it ain't gonna be pretty. Hear that, RIG? Hear that?

I've heard that if I eat corndogs and pizza for many more meals in a row I will develop scurvy. To me, that sounds like a potential paper.

Gotta go murder some maggots. First a song I'm working on...

"Home, home in the lab... with maggots and mouse brains we play,
Where seldom is heard an encouraging word and you're depressed at the end of each day..."


It needs work. You know, so few people in the world get to eat popcorn with one hand and hold a dying dissected maggot in the other... I guess I am one of the lucky ones.

Comments: Post a Comment

[Top]

Eowyn

Eowyn

If I were a character in The Lord of the Rings, I would be Eowyn, Woman of Rohan, niece of King Theoden and sister of Eomer.

In the movie, I am played by Miranda Otto.

Who would you be?
Zovakware Lord of the Rings Test with Perseus Web Survey Software