<$BlogRSDURL$>

Janel's Place

Sometimes sparks of genius just have to be typed.

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Zen of minis 

Something about mindlessly highlighting little red voltage spikes for hours calms the soul. I think I could go hug a criminal. What a weird mood, maybe it's the broccoli I ate. My brain perceives broccoli as a strange hallucinogen or toxin, definitely not food. Carin is still in the lab but I'm going to tear myself away as my impression of the last several mornings is that I need to go to bed earlier. Either that or figure out a way to shut up the lovebirds. I throw star wars figurines at them during the night which makes them be quiet long enough to get back to sleep. Sadly, Jar-Jar was left on the floor too long and Max chewed on him a bit. Better him than Leia I suppose.

Comments: Post a Comment

[Top]

Eowyn

Eowyn

If I were a character in The Lord of the Rings, I would be Eowyn, Woman of Rohan, niece of King Theoden and sister of Eomer.

In the movie, I am played by Miranda Otto.

Who would you be?
Zovakware Lord of the Rings Test with Perseus Web Survey Software