<$BlogRSDURL$>

Janel's Place

Sometimes sparks of genius just have to be typed.

Monday, June 26, 2006

Waiting... 

I need to talk to THE BOSS and he is being hogged. I went camping last weekend up at Lake Agnes and it was AWESOME. I saw a baby moose and it was CUTE. I gave my cats away and it was AWFUL. I got new tires and a hub cap fell off so I went back to the tire place and they gave me four modern, shiny, snazzy new ones and they look WEIRD. The mule bit me yesterday and it HURT. I took my horse past the llamas last night and it was FUN.

Actually I asked an old guy crossing the road if he thought my hub caps looked funny and he said, "No! They look classy." He was just being nice.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeell I'm waiting... I'm thinking... I have no thoughts... well no new ones. All of my thoughts today have been thought before and I'm bored with them. I can't think a single new thought. I guess I learned something about taste buds and hormones today. C'mon! Gimmie da boss! I'm going to do something useful now, this is taking tooooooooo long.

Comments: Post a Comment

[Top]

Eowyn

Eowyn

If I were a character in The Lord of the Rings, I would be Eowyn, Woman of Rohan, niece of King Theoden and sister of Eomer.

In the movie, I am played by Miranda Otto.

Who would you be?
Zovakware Lord of the Rings Test with Perseus Web Survey Software