<$BlogRSDURL$>

Janel's Place

Sometimes sparks of genius just have to be typed.

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

chickens 

I'm pretty sure I just got up a few minutes ago and I have to go to bed now so I can get up again. Today, sitting in seminar, I suddenly remembered the dream I had last night. It was pouring rain and I was in the barn watching the water levels rise up, up, up and over the heads of my chickens. I pulled a sopping, lifeless chicken out of the water and did some quick CPR, and to my great joy the chicken returned to life. Most likely no one notices when someone in the audience starts laughing for no apparent reason as long as no actual noise is made, but if they did, they will certainly never know why I was laughing. The nucleosome gels certainly weren't that funny.

I'm stinking tired.

Comments: Post a Comment

[Top]

Eowyn

Eowyn

If I were a character in The Lord of the Rings, I would be Eowyn, Woman of Rohan, niece of King Theoden and sister of Eomer.

In the movie, I am played by Miranda Otto.

Who would you be?
Zovakware Lord of the Rings Test with Perseus Web Survey Software