<$BlogRSDURL$>

Janel's Place

Sometimes sparks of genius just have to be typed.

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

TIRM 

Time for some total internal reflection microscopy. (Another adventure in taking a tiny piece of a phone conversation and making a BIG DEAL out of it)

What does this mean?
Barack Obama

What does this mean?
II Corinthians 6:14-18

What does this mean?
Revelation 14:3-5

I had to look in "The Message" because KJV doesn't use the word "compromise," and that happens to be the topic I'm interested in this... well, this life really. Every aspect of my life is in some state of compromise, and I need to know what part of that is good and what part of that is bad.

I keep looking for a "new word from God," but shoot, the old words seems to work pretty well for most situations. MAYBE that's why He said, "God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets, hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son" (Hebrews 1:1-2a)

Comments: Post a Comment

[Top]

Eowyn

Eowyn

If I were a character in The Lord of the Rings, I would be Eowyn, Woman of Rohan, niece of King Theoden and sister of Eomer.

In the movie, I am played by Miranda Otto.

Who would you be?
Zovakware Lord of the Rings Test with Perseus Web Survey Software