<$BlogRSDURL$>

Janel's Place

Sometimes sparks of genius just have to be typed.

Saturday, November 11, 2006

Not into flies today 

Duuuuuude this laboratory is sinking sand. It's also really REALLY quiet in here but if I talk to myself I'm going to get creeped out. I wonder how I will get out of here, I really do. I'm lacking some ambition today, and although I came to the lab to find it, it was not here. I think I left it in the coffeepot. I'm leaving this doomed place, it will still be here tomorrow.

Comments: Post a Comment

[Top]

Eowyn

Eowyn

If I were a character in The Lord of the Rings, I would be Eowyn, Woman of Rohan, niece of King Theoden and sister of Eomer.

In the movie, I am played by Miranda Otto.

Who would you be?
Zovakware Lord of the Rings Test with Perseus Web Survey Software