<$BlogRSDURL$>

Janel's Place

Sometimes sparks of genius just have to be typed.

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Ouch 

I'm having a moment of great logic here as I am dreading Monday and not wanting it to come so I am staying up late so that I can be more miserable when it does come. I spent most of the afternoon trying to get my lecture put together and I fear that Chi is right and I am obcessing about armadillos. They cross rivers by walking along the bottom and they love to eat ants and they have clonal children but to be sidetracked by these phenomena is going to detract from the theme of choosing model systems. I hope that I can play with a baby armadillo before I die. Actually I'd like to play with them after I die as well. I will start asking God for that immediately. I realized this evening that I am in the habit of only asking God for things that I think He can handle. This is God who set the planets in orbit, knows where electrons are and designed armadillos. I think He can handle bringing a few people to our most awesome and brain-opening Bible study.

I have to go to bed. Waking up late and jogging in for a meeting is not going to be an option because I can't move. These days when I skate I accomplish less and hurt more. Age.

Comments: Post a Comment

[Top]

Eowyn

Eowyn

If I were a character in The Lord of the Rings, I would be Eowyn, Woman of Rohan, niece of King Theoden and sister of Eomer.

In the movie, I am played by Miranda Otto.

Who would you be?
Zovakware Lord of the Rings Test with Perseus Web Survey Software