<$BlogRSDURL$>

Janel's Place

Sometimes sparks of genius just have to be typed.

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Fine. 

Well, I'm not a genious and I can't even be a European genious because such a thing really does not exist. That's okay, the great lows of this week make an imaginary genious seem rather unimportant. I completely forgot the farrier was coming yesterday. It is truly terrible to see your farrier on your called I.D. at 9:30 in the morning and almost instantaneously know the ONLY reason he would be calling you. It is also truly terrible to discover you have been using a buffer recipe with a mistake in it for 3.5 years. So I'm repeating some experiments this week. It's also interesting to hear the word "ca-ca" for the first time at 27 years old. The lab is now convinced that I actually did grow up in a secluded underground cave.

Whatever. I guess with wars going on and people having pizza ovens fall on them for no good reason it is absurd to be concerned about being an absented-minded waster of time who grew up in a cave and cannot spell.

I'm going to have to sleep now because I'm sort of behind in everything as usual and it is more likely that I will not have dreams incorporating the radio-alarm if I go to bed at an earlier time. Sometimes I wish I was a cat. Maybe I will get some cats on Monday.

Comments: Post a Comment

[Top]

Eowyn

Eowyn

If I were a character in The Lord of the Rings, I would be Eowyn, Woman of Rohan, niece of King Theoden and sister of Eomer.

In the movie, I am played by Miranda Otto.

Who would you be?
Zovakware Lord of the Rings Test with Perseus Web Survey Software