<$BlogRSDURL$>

Janel's Place

Sometimes sparks of genius just have to be typed.

Monday, January 21, 2008

Pack a bag and wander 

Sometimes it feels like a wilderness down here on earth, with every passer-by throwing out a half-baked explanation about something that somehow worked for them but is sadly untransferrable. Well I've had my little rant about it, I suppose all there is to do at this point is keep His commandments and wait for the fog to clear.

Deuteronomy 8:2 And thou shalt remember all the way which the LORD thy God led thee these forty years in the wilderness, to humble thee, and to prove thee, to know what was in thine heart, whether thou wouldest keep his commandments, or no.

Comments: Post a Comment

[Top]

Eowyn

Eowyn

If I were a character in The Lord of the Rings, I would be Eowyn, Woman of Rohan, niece of King Theoden and sister of Eomer.

In the movie, I am played by Miranda Otto.

Who would you be?
Zovakware Lord of the Rings Test with Perseus Web Survey Software