<$BlogRSDURL$>

Janel's Place

Sometimes sparks of genius just have to be typed.

Thursday, January 12, 2006

I don't know 

A-alone in the lab
B-butter from lunch today
C-coffee from the freezer launch where I didn't win an ipod
D-don't want to think hard right now
E-enough is enough
F-frog from... Atsuko? Hee Jin?
G-gloves that are really dirty now that I wear them in the barn
H-hate it when maggots die on me
I-i don't feel like blogging right now
J-journal articles that should be read
K-keys to my car without a door handle
L-lab notebook
M-millions of boogers
N-nobody else is here
O-out of here someday
P-penguin from the freezer launch
Q-Queen c.d. that is not cool because it's in concert
R-rescue me from an n of 40
S-sharpies that probably aren't mine
T-tired brain that can't grasp an n of 40
U-ugly old electrodes
V-very braindead
W-water bottle that is cool with "Promega" on it
X-x on 11 larvae
Y-yucky broken wire
Z-zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comments: Post a Comment

[Top]

Eowyn

Eowyn

If I were a character in The Lord of the Rings, I would be Eowyn, Woman of Rohan, niece of King Theoden and sister of Eomer.

In the movie, I am played by Miranda Otto.

Who would you be?
Zovakware Lord of the Rings Test with Perseus Web Survey Software