<$BlogRSDURL$>

Janel's Place

Sometimes sparks of genius just have to be typed.

Monday, May 26, 2008

Found something 

I am in a lab that is fab sorting flies by their eyes,
Some red, some white, some pinkish-but-not-quite,
Some boys, some girls, some with wings sporting curls,
I breed them, I feed them, I kill them and drill them,
With pins in their skins I do what I will with 'em,
Sometime they escape, sometimes they get smushed,
But overall I control them and today they get flushed.

~July 2003

The electrodes aren't good and it's Memorial Day and I'm interested in more important things than the electrode puller. It's going to be a long week.

Comments: Post a Comment

[Top]

Eowyn

Eowyn

If I were a character in The Lord of the Rings, I would be Eowyn, Woman of Rohan, niece of King Theoden and sister of Eomer.

In the movie, I am played by Miranda Otto.

Who would you be?
Zovakware Lord of the Rings Test with Perseus Web Survey Software