<$BlogRSDURL$>

Janel's Place

Sometimes sparks of genius just have to be typed.

Friday, January 20, 2006

Whoa 

Made it through that week, whoa. Gotta backache from getting pitched around dancing, tired of the flies by now but saw a 4-winged one yesterday at the Creation seminar (that was cool)... blanking out now in the numb stare at the computer screen that seems to happen on Fridays a lot. The fridge is sending me into a humming trance, maybe I am a fridge. I store food and sometimes moldy items and solutions and I'm cold and I stand in the lab a lot and things are stuck to me. I'm a lot like a fridge, more than I ever thought.

I need to go buy crickets my frogs are starving. I'm parked on Pluto somewhere. I crave llamas all the time, I think I'm sick.

Comments: Post a Comment

[Top]

Eowyn

Eowyn

If I were a character in The Lord of the Rings, I would be Eowyn, Woman of Rohan, niece of King Theoden and sister of Eomer.

In the movie, I am played by Miranda Otto.

Who would you be?
Zovakware Lord of the Rings Test with Perseus Web Survey Software