<$BlogRSDURL$>

Janel's Place

Sometimes sparks of genius just have to be typed.

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Sigh 

You know what? If I were God I would have stopped with the invention of the gorilla. Kind of like people, but a lot nicer. Maybe I would have made a planet specifically for alpacas. I would not have made fruit flies until after I had made hell and then I would have put them there. My favorite janitor just came through and he had a big smile on his face as usual. He would deserve to live on planet alpaca.

Comments: Post a Comment

[Top]

Eowyn

Eowyn

If I were a character in The Lord of the Rings, I would be Eowyn, Woman of Rohan, niece of King Theoden and sister of Eomer.

In the movie, I am played by Miranda Otto.

Who would you be?
Zovakware Lord of the Rings Test with Perseus Web Survey Software