<$BlogRSDURL$>

Janel's Place

Sometimes sparks of genius just have to be typed.

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Llamas and stuff 

When llamas live in herds they have a communal dung pile. This is just another amazing reason why everyone should want llamas.

Today I learned that there are two statistical worlds. One of them models all parameters using binomials. If I ever figure out what that really means then I suppose I will have ascended to a higher level of intelligent thought. At the moment I'm here with my humming fridge and my adopted housefly that Carin stepped on yet he survived therefore I've given him his own vial and a bubble of water that he likes to hug. I'm wondering how the heck to write a chapter about a protein that I know less than nothing about and the more I read about it the less I know about it. Other than that my flies have too many chromosomes and I don't know what to do with them all without the help of some serious magic.

I counted 23 chickens at home, 12 are mine. Noone is showing signs of Avian flu. George has been accused of chasing down the goats and giving Ashley a nasty leg wound that has rendered her 3-legged for the time being.

Gas is $2.19. Tuna with miracle whip is disgusting.

I've dreamed about our old blue suburban twice in one month.

If this gets any more boring I think I'll have to stop.

Comments: Post a Comment

[Top]

Eowyn

Eowyn

If I were a character in The Lord of the Rings, I would be Eowyn, Woman of Rohan, niece of King Theoden and sister of Eomer.

In the movie, I am played by Miranda Otto.

Who would you be?
Zovakware Lord of the Rings Test with Perseus Web Survey Software